Exchange your old wood stove, improve your health, save money in heating costs, and get cash rebates of up to $650:
First visit your local participating retailer:
H.A.O. Goodair #3 – 1935 11th Avenue, Vernon, B.C. Tel: 250-545-6662, Fax: 250-545-6642
Irlybird Building Centre, Lumby, B.C. – 2060 Shuswap Avenue, Lumby, B.C., Tel: 250-547-2121, Fax: 250-547-2004
Stonecast Impressions Ltd., 2203 18th Avenue, Vernon, B.C., Tel: 778-475-6177, Fax: 778-475-6177
Sunfire Systems Ltd., 1633 Vernon Street, Lumby, B.C., Tel: 778-473-9008
Vernon Home Building Centre, 4601 27th Street, Vernon, B.C. Tel: 250-545-5384, Fax: 250-545-0083
• Choose an EPA-certified wood or pellet burning appliance or an EPA-certified electric or gas burning hearth product (freestanding or fireplace insert).
• Recycle your old wood stove or fireplace insert. Retailers will help you with the recycling paperwork and requirements.
• Install the new appliance in your Coldstream residence according to safety standards and submit a receipt from a WETT certified installer/inspector.
• Retailers will help you submit supporting documents and tracking form to the local program administrator.
• You'll receive rebates totalling $500 sent directly to your mailing address, a " Burn it Smart" DVD, a moisture meter, plus a discount of $150 directly from the participating retailer.
For more information, visit lavingtonlifesociety.